Self Evaluation Summary
We regularly evaluate our practice as a school, and produce a summary at the end of the year.
Our current strengths as a school are:
- Curriculum and wider curriculum
- Teaching and Learning
- Levels of progress across the school in all subjects
Our current improvement priorities are:
- Maths attainment
- Levels of attainment in general
- SEND provision within lessons
- Resilience of pupils
- Use of the phonic strategy for early readers in KS2
- Approach to diversity within the curriculum and school life.