- We will develop the confidence, independence and self-esteem of every child in our care, so that they are equipped to live as global citizens in our fast changing world.
- We will develop the good manners, social skills and personal values of every child in our are and continue to promote 'pupil voice' through our School council, to ensure that all children have the opportunity to be involved in decision-making.
- We will care for out environment and continue to be aware of 'green issues' that improve the health and well-being of our school and the wider community.
- We will ensure that all individuals are equipped with the necessary ICT skills to enable them to live and learn in the 21st Century.
- We will develop and support staff in their personal and professional development.
We value every child for what they are and prepare them for everything they could be.
At Ashdown Primary School we believe that all children, regardless of first language, disability, race, gender, cultural or socio-economic background, should receive equal access to the full school curriculum.
Ashdown Primary School is proud to be an inclusive school. We are able to offer access to the full curriculum for children who have a physical disability.
Our school ethos is our shared vision and common sense of purpose. As an eco-school all our decision making is underpinned by our commitment to being “green” This ethos aims to guide the day to day life and development of the school and strongly influence the ‘feel’ of the school.