We aim to develop the confidence, independence and self-esteem of every individual in our care so that each individual child can reach their full potential and ultimately take their place as a responsible member of society.
We will achieve this by:
- Ensuring that all children are equipped with the necessary skills to enable them to be successful.
- Ensuring that all children understand the benefits of adopting a life-style that includes regular exercise and a healthy diet.
- Developing the good manners, social skills and personal values of every child in our care.
- Continuing to promote ‘pupil voice’ through our School Council, to ensure that all children have the opportunity to be involved in decision-making.
- Caring for our environment and continuing to be aware of ‘green issues’ that improve the health and well-being of our school and the wider community.
- Supporting staff in their personal and professional development.
Our school ethos is our shared vision and common sense of purpose. As an eco-school all our decision making is underpinned by our commitment to being “green” This ethos aims to guide the day to day life and development of the school and strongly influence the ‘feel’ of the school.